Elmo is a 10 yr old 30 lbs. Terrier mix
Here are some of his highlights:
- Social Skills – He likes to have other dogs around, but doesn’t really like to play. Older kids would be find. No known interactions with cats
- Personality – Needs some time to settle into new environments. Once settled seeks affection when needed. Doesn’t like unfamiliar people touching him.
- Energy Level 2-4
- Training – Good Leash Skills, other skills will need to be taught
- Potty Habits – H signals when he needs to go outside
- Crate – Hasn’t used a crate while in Foster care, very trustworthy outside of the crate.
- Likes a calm quiet environment, butt scratches and car rides
- Dislikes vet visits, being touched on sore joints and too much excitement or activity
Wouldn’t like not getting the love attention exercise and training all dogs deserve
He started on puppy shots, but will need boosters as he grows. He is chipped and neutered.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link