Elmo is a 2-3 month old Shepherd/Hound mix
Here are some of his highlights:
- Social Skills – Enjoys his littermates, so would likely adapt to a multi dog family. So far hasn’t met kitties, but because of his age, should adapt easily.
- Personality – Eager to please, looking to fosters for direction. Very playful
- Energy Level 5 – 7
- Training – He will need a family that will teach him EVERYTHING
- Potty Habits – He is working on potty training
- Crate – No crate training yet, but at a great age to learn now.
- Likes cuddling and playing with toys, and wrestling with littermates
- No real Dislikes yet
Wouldn’t like not getting the love attention exercise and training all dogs deserve
He started on puppy shots, but will need boosters as he grows. He is chipped and neutered.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link