She is a 3 yr old 10 lbs Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix
Here are some of her highlights:
- Social Skills – Likes the small elderly dog in her foster home, but is protective of the human if the larger puppy wants to get on the couch or bed with them. Seems to like cats and the 8 yr old child at the foster home.
- Personality – snuggly and very loving
- Energy Level 4-6
- Training – She will come when called and listens when told “No”. Good leash manners.
- Potty Habits – Consistent potty habits once she acclimates to new surroundings.
- Crate – She doesn’t like being in the crate and will cry and fuss if placed there.
- Likes – snuggling, giving kisses, playing with stuffed toys, and spending time on the bed or furniture with her humans
- Dislikes – Being away from the family and crate time.
Wouldn’t like not getting the love attention exercise and training all dogs deserve
She is current on all the usual medical stuff, Spayed, chipped and vaccinated.
These are just highlights, for her full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link