Blue is a 5 yr old 51 # Hound Labrador mix
This sweet boy had a home, but his family moved across the country. Their busy life didn’t leave time for him, so he is looking for a new family who will give him the attention he deserves
Here are some of Blue’s highlights:
- Social Skills – His previous family said he liked other dogs, and has done well meeting other dogs while at Mostly Mutts, but does exhibit playful mounting behavior. He had kitties in his previous home, but has not done will with foster family kitties. He likes children, so a home with older kids would be great.
- Personality – Friendly, calm and sometimes a bit shy. He does pull on the leash at times. He has been stressed living in the shelter, but is likely to do great in a different environment, but a townhouse or condo may not be a good fit if he will have much alone time.
- Energy Level 6-8 so daily exercise will be important
- Training – He is attending Mostly Mutts University and refining skills that he learned with his former family. He is working on leash manners
- Potty Habits – He is adapting to the shelter schedule with only a few accidents
- Crate – He will need lots of care and patience because he is not a fan of his crate, this is likely because he was not crated in his previous home.
BLUE LIKES -Love & attention. The play yard at mostly mutts. Long walks & Car rides (but may get a little car sick)
BLUE DISLIKES – being bored, being separated from his people, not getting the love and attention he deserves.
He is current on vaccinations, micro chipped and neutered. He is on a special salmon-based diet to help with a sensitive stomach, and holistic oil to help cope with shelter life.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here!