Phantom is an 8 yr old Terrier Poodle mix
Here are some of Phantom’s highlights:
- Social Skills – Enjoys being around other dogs in his foster home, so multi pet house could work out. Has been introduced to Family cat and just followed him around so could live in a house with cats. He hasn’t met kids yet, but seems to attach to 1 individual so kids may not be best.
- Personality – Timid and shy, who prefers a quiet environment. Guards his person and will likely need some good training to avoid accidental nips or bites when guarding/protecting them.
- Energy Level 2-4 but will likely increase as his confidence grows.
- Training – His currently attending classes at Mostly Mutts University where he is working on basic training.
- Potty Habits – He is having accidents as he adjusts to his surroundings so patiences will be very important in developing better habits.
- Crate – He is goind great with his crate at Mostly Mutts.
PHANTOM LIKES – attention, a quiet home and his people.
PHANTOM DISLIKES – being bored, being separated from his people
He is current on immunizations. He is microchipped and neutered. He also has had 2 teeth extracted, and a cleaning.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here!