Located a short distance from the Marietta Square, Casteel Heights is located West of Dallas Highway 1 mile from the West Cobb Avenue Shopping complex.
Although the homes were build in the 80’s and 90’s many have been updated or remodeled to keep with the current trends and need of today’s home owners.
This Casteel Heights Subdivision was developed in a time where larger wooded lots were the custom. While many of the homes have taken trees out over the years it is still a densely wooded neighborhood. There is an active HOA whose members have the use of Club House, Pool and Tennis courts along with several neighborhood events throughout the year.
The location is convenient to shopping, places of worship, the Kennesaw National Park/Kennesaw Mountain, Shopping and Restaurants. It is also an easy drive to the Atlanta Airport @ about 34 miles.
Casteel Heights Quick Look
- Swim & Tennis Available with HOA membership ONLY
- 136 homes with lot size ranging from .4 to over an Acre private wooded Lots.
- Traditional Ranch and 2-Story Homes most with 2 car Garages & Basements
- Year(s) Built – 1984 – 1996
- Price Range: 300’s to High 400’s
Casteel Heights Feeder Schools
Casteel Heights Amenities
Pool & Clubhouse
2 Lighted Tennis Courts