Located a short distance from the Marietta Square, Lake Somerset is located East of Dallas Highway 1 mile from the West Cobb Avenue Shopping complex.
Although the homes were build in the 80’s and 90’s many have been updated or remodeled to keep with the current trends and needs of today’s home owners.
Lake Somerset Subdivision was developed in a time where larger wooded lots were the custom. While many of the homes have taken trees out over the years it is still a densely wooded neighborhood. There is an active HOA whose members have the use of Lake, Pool and Tennis courts.
The location is convenient to shopping, places of worship, the Kennesaw National Park/Kennesaw Mountain, Shopping and Restaurants. It is also an easy drive to the Atlanta Airport @ about 34 miles.
Lake Somerset Quick Look
- Optional Lake, Pool & Tennis Available with HOA membership ONLY
- 180 homes with lot size ranging from .4 to over an Acre private wooded Lots.
- Over 35 Lake Front homes
- Traditional, Ranch and 2-Story Homes most with 2 car Garages & Basements
- Year(s) Built – 1976 – 1996
- Price Range: Low to Mid 300’s to over 400 for Lake Front properties
Active HOA, with several activities scheduled throughout the year
Pool & Cabana/Picnic area with Play ground
Lake Access for HOA members – allowing unmotorized boats & fishing