Dude is a 6-7 month old 25lb & growing Labrador Bull Dog Mix
Here are some of Dude’s highlights:
- Social Skills – Dude has enjoyed meeting new dog friends. No known contact with cats. He is a typical clumsy puppy so a home with older children would be best.
- Personality – He has a wonderful happy nature, who has been lovingly nicknamed angel at the shelter.
- Energy Level 6-8
- Training – His currently attending classes at Mostly Mutts University where he has learned sit, down, come, leave it and place. He shows proper door etiquette and will meet new people without jumping. He will need lots of attention as he learns not to chew on inappropriate things. And consistent training as he grows.
- Potty Habits – He is doing well with his potty routine. Because he is a puppy he may have some regression in potty habits as he adjusts to a new home and routine.
- Crate – His crate manners are good.
DUDE LIKES – Playing, toys, chewing, being held and giving hugs.
DUDE DISLIKES – pasing cars, the tv (but this should pass with time)
He is current on immunizations. He is microchipped and neutered. He is recovering from non-contagious mange, so he is having medicated baths 2x a week to restore his coat.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here!