Hallie is a 1 yr old Hound Labrador mix; Approx. 70 lbs.
Here are some of her highlights:
- Loves playing with other dogs – however is possessive with toys and food.
- Wants to be included in everything, can get loud when she is excited, but is also fine to chill independently.
- Energy Level 6-8+ Needs daily walks (5mi is optimal) or Lots of outdoor play in a fenced yard
- Good potty habits
- Working on Crate manners, just a little whining when initially crated.
- Graduate of the Mostly Mutts Training program knowing all basic commands, also proper door etiquette, and leash manners. Will need strong leadership to maintain all the skills she has learned
- She enjoys being outdoors, playing and lots of attention
- She doesn’t like not getting enough Love, Attention, Exercise, or Training,
She is current on all the usual medical stuff, Spayed, chipped and vaccinated.
These are just highlights, for her full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link