Wesley is a 4 yr old 15 lb. Chihuahua Mini Pinscher Mix
Here are some of Wesley’s highlights:
- Social Skills – Wesley seems to do well with other dogs, but doesn’t like if they bark a lot. No known contact with cats. He seems to be very sensitive where and how he is touched so an all adult household may be the best fit.
- Personality – Seems to want to interact on his own terms. He has bitten if someone approached him too quickly or touched him where he does not like to be touched
- Energy Level 4-6
- Training – His currently attending classes at Mostly Mutts University where he has mastered sit,, come, stay, and down. He shows proper door etiquette and is working on leash skills.
- Potty Habits – He is doing well with his potty routine at Mostly Mutts.
- Crate – His crate manners are good unless there are too many people around it, then he may bark or growl.
WESLEY LIKES – Treats, Toys, and once we are pals under belly rubs
WESLEY DISLIKES – a lot of unfamiliar people, petting before he’s ready, not getting enough love, exercise and training.
He is current on immunizations. He is microchipped and neutered. He is heartworm positive, Mostly mutts will cover treatment with their vet.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here!