Sam is an 4 yr old 29 lbs. Boxer Hound Mix
Here are some of Sam’s highlights:
- Social Skills – He doesn’t do well with other male dogs, but did well with some of the females. May do well with dog friendly cat, since first encounter with a cat wasn’t very interesting. Since he likes to nibble and jumb and needs some boundary training homes with older children are probably best
- Personality – Super active and will need an owner with matching energy. Friendly and playful, but a bit much.
- Energy Level 6 – 8+
- Training – He is a graduate from Mostly Mutts University. He’s mastered :Sit, Stay, Down, Come, Drop It, Leave it, and Place commands. He uses proper door etiquette, leash manners and doesn’t jump when meeting people.
- Potty Habits – His potty habits are good with only rare accidents (remember any time there is a new place he could have some regression until he learns the routine.
- Crate – He has good crate manners.
Sam LIKES – being active, toys and cuddles.
Sam DISLIKES – hasn’t really shown any dislikes.
He is current on shots. He is microchipped and neutered.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here!