Freckles is a 5-6 year old 32 lbs. Terrier
Here are some of Freckles’ highlights:
- Social Skills – She has done well meeting other dogs, but on my terms. She would do fine with a mellow dog that is respectful of her space. No experience with cats. Households with kids not recommended
- Personality – loving and affectionate once she gets to know a person, but will take possibly several weeks to open up to someone new. She will need a fenced yard and supervision due to her fears, she will bolt.
- Energy Level 3-4
- Training – The focus on her training has been more about trust and security while at Mostly Mutts, so obedience commands will be sprinkled in as her confidence and trust grow. For now she walks well on leash, and does ok with strangers that just ignore her.
- Potty Habits – She is having accidents in her crate, but less frequently as time goes on. A consistent schedule and positive reinforcement will be important.
- Crate – She feels safe in her crate so she will like a large crate in her new home
FRECKLES LIKES – attention from people she trusts. Walks in quiet environments and naps
FRECKLES DISLIKES – being rushed before she is comfortable. People who don’t have patience with her.
She is current on shots and is currently on anxiety medications to help her adjust to normal dog life. She is microchipped and spayed.
These are just highlights, for his full profile and adoption link click here: Mostly Mutts Link
If you are curious about our other Pet of the Week articles click here! Make sure to scroll down to see the Success of previous pet of the week posts.